Monday, February 27, 2006

Is She Really That Stupid?

Rumors are going around saying Britney is pregnant with baby #2. A few weeks ago she rushed baby Sean-Preston to the hospital because he would not stop crying. A statement was later released saying that Sean-Preston was just constipated but rumors are swirling saying that the real reason Britney Spears went to the hospital was for prenatal care.

Marrying a complete jackass is bad enough but concieving children amoungst an already tense and rocky relationship is really selfish and stupid. I don't think Britney needs to be reminded of this in order to see what a complete mistake it was to ever hook-up with K-Fed.

12 comments:

joy said...

This poor girl is delusional.

GetFlix said...

Thanks for the links listing, Pixie!

PixieGaf said...

No thank you for putting my link on our blog GetFix.

joy said...

Pix, would you like me to take you off my list?

PixieGaf said...

Awww Joy you know you are my girl!

Thank you for linking my blog.

Leo Tolstoy said...

britney IS a stupid ass, always has been, always will....but I say that with a smile. :)

LA said...

Pix - Love the new Bettie Page gravatar!

Yes, Brit Brit IS that stoopid!

PixieGaf said...

Thank you LA. I really like it.

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody! I do not know where to start but hope this site will be useful for me.
Hope to get any assistance from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

dog insurance This is lower compared to other countries like Canada which has 19 % of pets insured and with Sweden with an outstanding 49%.
Ashton: There are currently no pet insurers that cover pre-existing conditions, so in that way it is similar to human health insurance.