Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Personality Quiz for Joy and all those who like taking them

http://www.colorquiz.com/

It is a really cool quiz, you just pick the colors you like and it is supposed to tell you about your personality. I would love to hear some feedback on it.

UPDATE: Here are my results. I am surprised at how negative they are.
UPDATE II: Upon further reading I think these results are crap I am not egotistical or very stubborn at all. If anything I am really laid back and easy-going. Which is a big contrast to what these results said so I went back to take the test using a different method and I got negative results every time. I don't think this test is very accurate at all. Sorry Joy I thought this was going to be a positive quiz not a negative one.

Gia's Existing Situation
Pursues her objectives and her own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.
Gia's Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.
Gia's Restrained Characteristics
Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Becomes distressed when her needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that she has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Gia's Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.
Gia's Actual Problem
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of her hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. She is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting her from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

9 comments:

joy said...

Is that assesment accurate Pix?

PixieGaf said...

No not at all.
Have you taken it and did it come out this bad?

joy said...

Pix:
I'm going to take it in the early hours were you are. I'll post the results.

I don't see you in the way the quiz described.

joy said...

I have terrible insomnia so it will give me something to do before work.

PixieGaf said...

Oh please do Joy. I bet it will be completly off.

joy said...

I just took the test aslo Pix I don't think there is such a thing as a negative test maybe eye opening?

Existing Situation:
Seeks close and understanding bond in a atmosphere of shared intimacy to protect against anxiety.

Stress Source:
Whishes to be free of any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes on herself.
Restrained Characteristics:
Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of partner and seeks an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.
Desired objective:
Seeks success, pursues her objectives single mindedly and with intitiative. Does not want to feel dependent on the good will of others.
My Actual Problem:
Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with her freedom to make decisions and plans. Works to strengthen and establish her own position.
FINISHED!
Pix, I hesitated to post the results because they were so on the mark, but I said I would so I did xoxoxxo, Joy.

PixieGaf said...

Thats good Joy, I actually see you like that but mine were way off.

LA said...

Pix - Mine is pretty negative, too. I have the feeling they might be written in that style for some reason.

Is your name Gia? What a beautiful name! Is it short for something?

PixieGaf said...

LA yes it is. It's short for Regina. I used to go by Gina but I like Gia better.