Thursday, February 16, 2006

Personality Quiz

The Five Factor Personality Profile
http://www.blogthings.com/thefivefactorpersonalitytest/
I must say I like this test better because my results weren't so negative but I guess I am just being bias towards the other test. Anyways I only like taking these tests for fun I don't really take them seriously. Joy since you already took the other test I would love to hear about your results on this test and whether or not they were accurate.

Extroversion:You have medium extroversion.You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."
Conscientiousness:You have medium conscientiousness.You're generally good at balancing work and play.When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.
Agreeableness:You have medium agreeableness.You're generally a friendly and trusting person.But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
Neuroticism:You have low neuroticism.You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.
Openness to experience:Your openness to new experiences is high.In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

4 comments:

joy said...

I say this sound a bit more like you. Especialy the part about making others feel calm.

PixieGaf said...

Yeah and I also agree with the part of getting along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Joy I would love to hear about your results if you choose to take the quiz.

LA said...

I'll do these when I'm not so tired. I love personality quizzes.

PixieGaf said...

Feel free to take it whenever you want LA. I would love to hear your results.