Friday, March 10, 2006

The Sopranos

This Sunday marks the new season of The Sopranos. I have only begun watching the show since last season but I was instantly hooked. Every episode is filled with intricate story lines, complicated characters and of course a good dose of sex and violence. Now The Sopranos are not for everyone but I think fans of The Sopranos really appreciate the gritty and intense drama this show brings every season. I don't know about you guys but on Sunday night I am going to unplug my phone and glue myself in front of the T.V. so I can watch the begining of the new season in peace.

5 comments:

GetFlix said...

Pix, I agree. It's a great show. Unfortunately, the violence turns many away, but that's the point.

Rent the earlier episodes on DVD. Every season is good!!

Pope-rah said...

i have a secret crush on him. can anyone tell me why?

PixieGaf said...

You have a crush on Tony Soprano?
I do to! I think its the power

Leo Tolstoy said...

PixieG, I too became hooked on 'The Sopranos' the second season....My father is a fan, and while I tried to watch it when it first began, I was turned off by the violence. But my father convinced me to give it another try, and needless to say I did, and I too became hooked!! I just wish they would not wait so fecking long between seasons....that is just cruel for the fans!

PixieGaf said...

I know Jane when they announced that the new season of the Sopranos would not come out until 2006 I was pissed I alomost boycotted the Sopranos.