Friday, May 26, 2006

Britney Slams Her Marriage

All is not well in paradise, it seems that Britney and KFed are repordetly having some serious marital problems. In a poem Britney exclusivley published on her own website, she writes:
"You come to me now/ Why do you bother?/ Remember the Bible/Sins of the Father/ What you do/You pass down/ No wonder why/I lost my crown/ You don't see me now/ You ask yourself why/ My crown is back/ And it's way too high/For you to be in my presence/ Especially my son/ You should bow down/ I've only just begun."
Can this be true? Will Britney smarten up and leave KFed once and for all? I guess we will all have to tune in and see. You can read more about it Here.

4 comments:

GetFlix said...

He needs to get down on his knees. He needs to earn his keep.

JC said...

No pixiegaf, that won't happen. I guess we'll witness the birth of their 5th child...

Prunella Jones said...

No way. Their's is the romance of the century!

prettykitty said...

someone please tell her not to write sonnets, poems, songs, etc. heck, just get out of the music industry altogether. please.