Monday, December 18, 2006
You're the "I'm Not Drunk" drunk.
- "No, I wasn't drunk last night. You've never seen me drunk."
(Okay I've said that a few times)
- "You stared at the coving for half an hour."
(Maybe 5 minutes at the most)
- "So? It takes more than that to get me drunk."
(It probably does)
- "You knocked over a bowl of nachos, trampled them into the carpet, then shouted at a complete stranger that it didn't matter because Mexicans were dirty anyway."
(but I am Mexican that doesn't make any sense)
- pause -
- "It was an accident. I was joking."
(Okay you better be)
- "You ate them."
(Only if the 5 second rule applies)
You can inform the world that you're not drunk, honest, with the following declaration of sobriety: I am not drunk!
What kind of a drunk are you?