Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Week From Hell

I have had the week from hell.
  1. My grandma suffered a stroke and is in critical condition.
  2. I missed a day of class to visit my grandma in the hospital and as it turns out the next day of class I had a major exam that I was unaware of and forgot to study for so I ended up getting a D-.
  3. I ran into an old flame of mine and it was painful, awkward and depressing. I thought he was the love of my life, it turns out he is not. He is married to someone else now.
  4. I got a flat on my way home from work and I chipped three nails putting on the stupid spare.
  5. And to top it off I am suffering from PMS! I am going out of my mind any words of encouragement are welcome.

13 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Pix. I really hope your grandma gets better soon. My great-gramma had a stroke a few months ago so I've seen how hard it is for a family to go through. I hope you have someone you can lean on during this.

Big hugs!

And for issue #3 and #5, I recommend Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate!

PixieGaf said...

Thanks Mishy.

I am practically living off of chocolate at this point.

GetFlix said...

Pixie, I hope things get better.

Prunella Jones said...

Dayum girl! That is a bad week. Be good to yourself. Hope things will get better for you and grandma.

Diane said...

pixie - tough week indeed, but things will definitely get better . . . and take advantage of the chipped nails as an excuse for a mani/pedi treat for yourself!

PixieGaf said...

Thanks guys my grandma is doing better so at least thats something less to worry about.

Now if I can only get my lazy ass to start studying...

Ryan said...

Pix - Sorry to hear about your craptastic week. I hope your grandma gets betteer soon. Wow, I am impressed that you can change out a tire! That is was AAA Plus is for! I would know the first thing to do.

I am sure things will get better in the next few days!
Chin Up!

LA said...

Aw, Pixie, I'm sorry to hear about all these bad things, especially your grandma. Please keep us posted on her condition. I see from your comment above she is better. Is she out of the hospital? Does it look like she'll make a complete recovery? ((Sending hugs))

PixieGaf said...

Ryan I learned the hard way through trial and error LOL!

LA thanks for your hugs my grandma is doing better she is not out of the hospital yet but she is out of the ICU.

joy said...

Aww Pix I hope your grandpa recovers.

v said...

That is a bad week. Hopefully things have gotten better since then. And I truly hope your grandma is doing better.

I'm sending good vibes your way Pix!

prettykitty said...

pixie, i'm sorry to hear about your bad day. i was having a very bad month. i had to go on a mini-sabbatical just to recover.

ps hope your grandma is okay.

PixieGaf said...

PK thanks! I Hope your month gets better.